Filesonic stops Sharing functionality, it's just Backing up now!

So I was surfing the internet and suddenly got a news about popular File-sharing website, Filesonic.com or should I say File-storing or Backup website.

Photo By nongpimmy, freedigitalphotos.net


What File sharing websites are?

File-sharing websites are the websites where you can upload files and share it in Large numbers, that is almost with everyone. What File-storing/Backup websites are?

File storing websites are a place where you can upload and store your websites, not share it with anyone.

So today and presently, Filesonic.com became a "File-storing/Backing up Website" from "File-sharing Website."

Earlier you could download and save their files, but not now, unless the files are yours.

I don't know why has this happened?

I hope that you'd have liked my review.

Photo By Kookkai_nak / freedigitalphotos.net

ENJOY YOUR LIFE!!!








No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Ask your question/Give your opinion, here, I love to read User Comments.

TO GET FUTURE COMMENTS USING EMAIL, LOGIN WITH YOUR GOOGLE ACCOUNT (on a Website like google.com) & while signed in, CLICK "Notify me" checkbox, that appears now, below the commenting box.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...