[Explained] Capture Android Screen (No Apps Needed) Samsung Galaxy Mini/Pop GT S5570 Similar Phones

Hey folks

Today I'd like to present you with a simple method to capture/take screenshot of your Android Mobile Screen, without the use of any app.


Photo by digitalart / freedigitalphotos.net

This simple method is applicable for Samsung Galaxy Mini/Pop GT-S5570 & similar Phones & no apps are needed for it to work.
Yeah the title is a little big, but I guess every word of the title of this post was required.

I've tested this method on Samsung Galaxy mini/Pop GT-S5570 & it fully works. I'm not sure, if it'll work on your device or not, but it's definitely worth giving a shot.

Capturing your screen can help you in many ways, like sharing them with others or even publishing the captured screen on a website or blog.





THE REAL DEAL

So here's the method. I've completely explained this, because some people (including me) have/had problems using it, even though their android phone supports it.

1. Start by pressing & holding the "Back" button & The "Home" button together. (Press the Back Button just a little second earlier than Home.

2. Hold off the "Home" Button.

3. Hold off the "Back" button.

Your device would then give a message like "Screen Captured" or something.

Then you can locate your captured images in sdcard/Screencapture Folder or somewhere similar location.

So that's it. I hope you liked the above small tutorial.


Comment if you have any other methods to capture screen, along with the device on which it was tested OR with your own review about anything.

Photo By nongpimmy / freedigitalphotos.net

ENJOY!!!








Please Ask your question/Give your opinion, here, I love to read User Comments.

TO GET FUTURE COMMENTS USING EMAIL, LOGIN WITH YOUR GOOGLE ACCOUNT (on a Website like google.com) & while signed in, CLICK "Notify me" checkbox, that appears now, below the commenting box.

2 comments:

  1. thanks for sharing your great knowledge with uus...
    iGalaxys7

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have read your blog it is very helpful for me. I want to say thanks to you. I have bookmark your site for future updates. phone deals

    ReplyDelete
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...