BJ Memo Widget Free Light+Handy Android App

Hey People


Now I wanna show you a simple tool to have Memo on your Android HomeScreen, without consuming much Power.

THE APP

Actually the story behind me using this terrific app is that, I wanted an app that would just list a small BUT important, on my homescreen, without using my Android Phone's Battery. Android Users might know, how essential it is to save battery on Android.





This app practically is the same, whether it is on your Home-screen & whether it's not. That's what I loved about this magnificent app, "Practically, it doesn't consume extra Battery."

With this Serene tool, you can get small notes on your Homescreen only, presented with different colored backgrounds for Notes Widget, along with a variety of small icons to choose from, which is just "Cute & Simple."

GET THE APP

So try this app for yourself & see if you find it useful or not, using the Google Play Store/Android Market link below:

Visit Now

So I hope you liked the app.

Photo By Grant Cochrane, Freedigitalphotos.net

ENJOY!!!

Please Ask your question/Give your opinion, here, I love to read User Comments.

TO GET FUTURE COMMENTS USING EMAIL, LOGIN WITH YOUR GOOGLE ACCOUNT (on a Website like google.com) & while signed in, CLICK "Notify me" checkbox, that appears now, below the commenting box.

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...