Colornote Notepad Notes Android App

Hey Friends



I wanted to have a very good Memo/Notepad Notes Android App on my device, so I searched for one & found this superb app, Colornote Notepad Notes, which has many features in it.





THE APP

It's a terrific app, that'll allow you not only to create notes in it, but also add various background colors, in order to organize them well & it supports many other related features too, like you can add encryption to your notes, by adding passwords.

After, adding passwords to notes, you can even back them up into as file so that you don't lose them. A Sticky Note widget is also available. Also, you can have notes based on lists or other simple notes.

There's a Search facility too & the app has many more features.

I tell you, I loved this app, so I hope you'd also feel the same about it.

DOWNLOAD

So experiment this great app for yourself, using the Google Play Store/Android Market link to it:

Visit Now

Now, I'd like you to give your own reviews about the app.



ENJOY!!!








Please Ask your question/Give your opinion, here, I love to read User Comments.

TO GET FUTURE COMMENTS USING EMAIL, LOGIN WITH YOUR GOOGLE ACCOUNT (on a Website like google.com) & while signed in, CLICK "Notify me" checkbox, that appears now, below the commenting box.

2 comments:

  1. Great post. It is helpful for android users. For more attractive apps Visit here:

    download latest apk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Because of creator for shere an incredible data.
    Feel Free To Visit My Site:
    صيانة تلفزيونات سونى

    ReplyDelete
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...