Kingsoft Office Free-Android Best Editor+Viewer (Office Files)

Hey mates

I know that the title for this post, is a little longer, but it explains it all, doesn't it? :P


Now I'd love to show you a mind-blowing app, Kingsoft Office Free, for Android, that'll let you Open, Create or Edit File Types, that Microsoft Office is famous for, like ppt, pptx, doc, docx, txt, pdf, etc.

The best unique thing of this app is that, it not only allows Viewing for Free, but Editing & Creation of New Documents too, which is amazing. It's really an ALL-IN-ONE solution for Free, which makes it the best, according to me.






THE APP

Well, if you're searching for an app, to Manage, Open, Edit/Create, many most famous Office Related files on your Android Device, this is your stop. But it also has some more features too.

This is truly the best app, according to me, in its Category of Operations related to Office Files. It has beautiful interface & rich editing features, that let you manage everything on your device & What more! it has support for Google Drive, too.

There are many other benefits of using this app like support for Gestures to make editing easier, SUPPORT FOR 23 KINDS OF FILES, File Manager, etc.

These Office Files include doc, pdf, txt, ppt, docx, pptx, etc.

So I'd strongly recommend this app to everyone.

In my case I had built-in Office Files Viewer on my Android Device, Samsung Galaxy Mini/Pop S5570, but not Editor, so this app was very very useful for me too.

DOWNLOAD

So Grab the fabulous app, from Google Play Store/Android Market link, below:

Visit Now

So I hope you liked the above app & its review. Do tell me & everyone else, your views about the app, by commenting.

Photo by Grant Cochrane / Freedigitalphotos.net

ENJOY!!!








Please Ask your question/Give your opinion, here, I love to read User Comments.

TO GET FUTURE COMMENTS USING EMAIL, LOGIN WITH YOUR GOOGLE ACCOUNT (on a Website like google.com) & while signed in, CLICK "Notify me" checkbox, that appears now, below the commenting box.

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...