Best softwares for Beginners-Video-Audio Converter & Image Editor

Hi guys

Yeah! I understand that the title of this post, is a bit longer, but to present the correct picture in front of you, it was required.

Photo By digitalart, freedigitalphotos.net

So Today, I'm gonna present two mind-blowing softwares, in front, from two different categories:

1. One is Video-Audio all-in-one Converter with some Editing features too.
2. Second is a very user-friendly Image Editor.

Note: The Video Converter, I'm gonna mention, has a Free Trial & a Paid Full Version, whereas the Image Editor is Free.
This information was required to be mentioned in prior, wasn't it?





A LITTLE PRE-NOTE

This section is for a little Pre-note, so as to make you sure, what you're gonna get in this post.

By using the word "Beginner" here, I'm in NO-WAY IMPLYING that the softwares here have lesser features than the others in the same category OR
The other softwares in the same category have worse user-interface than these.

It's just my user-review to tell you about what I liked. Everybody will have their own view. This is my Personally Experienced Software Review.

THE SOFTWARES

So I haven't disclosed the softwares yet, have I?

Image By Master isolated images, freedigitalphotos.net

Okay, I won't tease you anymore, the softwares that I found the best for new users, under the categories mentioned are:

1. Best Video-Audio all-in-one Converter with some Editing features:

Imtoo Video Converter Ultimate

2. Best Image Editor for new users:

Picasa, by Google

LITTLE DETAILS

Imtoo Video Converter Ultimate

Imtoo Video Converter will definitely surprise you with its awesome combination of Numerous Features along with very good Interface. Your hunt for Ultimate Solution to the best Audio-Video Converters out there, should end up with Imtoo Video Converter Ultimate.

The highlights of its features include Plenty of Video/Audio Files formats supported included (like MP4, AVI, MP3, WMV, FLV & many more), along with the support for HD Formats too (like HD AVI, HD MP4, HD WMV, HD VOB, etc.).

One of my favorite things about this is the support for Flash Video (flv) video format COMPLETELY, which was COMPLETELY supported by not all softwares.

By "Completely" I mean that this software should not give errors while converting flv videos.

This software is also supported by a Video Cropper (not a usual thing!) & some other video effects & along with that it's a video cutter too.

Imtoo Video Converter Ultimate, comes in two packages, one is the Paid Full version & other is The Free Trial version. I guess the trial version has a limit to the media being converted, upto 3 minutes only.

Here, in the post, below, I've mentioned my complete Personal Experience review for Imtto Video Converter Ultimate, so you can see it:

See Now

So get the one you want, visit the Imtoo Video Converter Official Website, below:

Visit Now

Picasa, by Google

Like any other Google Products, Picasa Photo Viewer & Editor, has rocked the audience. It's Beautiful & Classy interface, makes it very user-friendly.

It has a variety of Features, like the separate Photo Viewer, Automatic scan of Pictures in the Hard-Drive, option to create collage + an image editor too.

The Picasa Image Editor, too, has a variety of features, like retouch, crop, straighten, auto-color, many Image effects (like Sepia), etc.

So to grab The Superb Picasa package, by google, visit its official website, below:

Visit Now

So I hope you liked the above review. Show up with your own reviews & queries, in the comments section.

Image By 89studio, freedigitalphotos.net

ENJOY!!!








Please Ask your question/Give your opinion, here, I love to read User Comments.

TO GET FUTURE COMMENTS USING EMAIL, LOGIN WITH YOUR GOOGLE ACCOUNT (on a Website like google.com) & while signed in, CLICK "Notify me" checkbox, that appears now, below the commenting box.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for your post and opinions above. I also think RealPlayer makes a great video converter option. It's very easy to learn how to navigate and was free to download. I like it also because it's basically a video player, cd burner, video editor and video converter all-in-one which I find convenient. http://www.real.com/resources/video-converter/

    ReplyDelete
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...